- BUILD AND TRANSFORM A ROBOT - The 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot kit allows your future engineer to build a robot and transform it to 14 different robot modes, with unique movements and designs. The robot can be changed from a running beetle, to a rowing boat, to a walking crab, or even to a zombie-chaser.
- CHALLENGE AND EDUCATE - Curious learners will be challenged with building and interacting with the 14 different robot designs and functions. Boys and girls will learn about solar energy and robotics from the comfort of their home or classroom- while having tons of fun. This kit includes educational instructions and two levels of complexity for the robot builds.
- POWERED BY THE SUN - With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind robotics and renewable energy resources. Fortunately, this product is powered by the sun, so there are no batteries required. The robot moves in the direct sunlight and allows kids to create and use their infinite imagination.
- WORKS ON LAND OR IN WATER - The robot has modes that work in both the land or in water. Some modes will walk or crawl and others will float or swim. Explore mechanics and science on your tabletop, floor, pool or bathtub. Switch up your environment keeps this toy interesting for your child or student.
- S.T.E.M. LEARNING - Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics; rather than teach the four methods as separate and individual subjects, STEM consolidates them into an interconnected learning standard based on real-world applications. Each Build-Your-Own Robot Kit is a working model that demonstrates STEM concepts for ages 10 and up.
The solar powered robot can be transformed into 14 different robot modes that include a multitude of comical and functional movements. Easily change from a wagging-tail dog – running beetle – walking crab – surfer – speedster – zombie chaser and more. The robot kit provides unique accessories and parts that make robot move on land or water or both. With alternative energy playing such a pivotal role, there is no better time than now to start children on the path to learning basic concepts behind these technologies. Fortunately, all the 14-in-1 robots are powered by the sun, so no batteries required. The robot moves in direct sunlight and allows children to create and use their infinite imagination. There are two levels in building robot version. Level One includes: Turtle-bot, Beetle-bot, Quadru-bot, Boat-bot, Walker-bot, Dog-bot and Wheel-bot. After children explore entry level designs, they can challenge their manipulative skills with Level Two projects: Roly Poly-bot, Auto-bot, Slither-bot, Surf-bot, Zombie-bot, Crab-bot and Row-bot. Additional features include: adjustable polarity on the solar panel to change direction of motor rotation, retractable robot head which can be quickly stored in the upper body, the robot head can be installed in the front, top or rear of the gearbox and transparent housing to see the movements of the gears. As we all say, “”Our children are the future””. And if anything is certain about that future, it is that renewable energy sources and green technologies will play a major role in our children’s lives. With 14-in-1 Educational Solar Robot Kit, let them learn about their future and have fun at the same time.