- Capable of using third party 1.75mm ABS and PLA filament,
- New and intuitive calibration system that uses specially designed knobs and detection software which guide you in the right direction and The aluminum print bed allows for an even distribution of heat which decreases the chances of warpage
- UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
- Dual-laser 3D scanning technology for distortion-free capture of desired object. Automatic imaging takes only 5 minutes!
- Finished scans are fully editable; you can scale them, reposition them, and use different post-production software to give your prints a unique finish.Print technology:Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF)
The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is made for those seeking high-end 3D printing performance. It has fully adjustable heating, speed, and retraction settings and it is equipped with an aluminum print bed for decreased chances of warpage. It showcases a built-in 3D scanner, optional laser engraving add-on capability, and an open source filament system that allows you to print in third-party ABS and PLA 1.75mm filaments. The da Vinci Pro 3-in-1 is the perfect machine for becoming your own manufacturer.
Operating System: Win7 / Win8 / Mac OS X 10.8 and above Note: Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card doesn’t support OpenGL 2.1, may cause unknown error in XYZware Pro. Hardware Requirements: X86 32/64-bit compatible & i3 Intel CPU or above PCs with 4GB+ DRAM (for PC); 64-bit compatible Macs with 4GB+ DRAM (for Mac)