- 【Versatile 3-in-1 mode 】Revolutionary 3-in-1 design allows you to build a robot, plane, or even a dinosaur. Build your own MITU robot creation with 978 pieces
- 【Endless fun for all ages】978 pieces brings your creation to life, the self-balancing system keeps the robot upright even in difficult terrain and situations
- 【Program for everyone】Beginners and experts can easily control, program, and even plan a route for your creation on your Android or iOS device
- 【STEM Educational Toy 】MITU robot is a award-winning robot builder for ages 10 and up. Mi robot builder has been awarded the Academic's choice and Tillywig award for its educational applications
- 【Safe for child】 High quality, environmental non-toxic materials. Mi robot passes all US and EU regulations. 1-Year Limited Warranty with considerate customer service
A touch of tech in every brick
Mi Robot Builder is a modular coding toy that can be assembled into different structures using 978 toy blocks including parts like wheels, gears, and chains to make it come to life. Safe for both adults and children alike, all parts and blocks are made out of material which is safe for used.
Program your robot to move
Mi Robot Builder’s main engine is powered by a CPU processor and a proprietary operating system, allowing the robot to perform perfectly coordinated actions. Thanks to the inverted pendulum algorithm, the complete structure is stable enough to keep itself upright and move forward while supporting up to 6.6lbs in weight.
Powerful durable motors
Mi Robot Builder uses two high-speed motors with rotating speed up to 170rpm and rotating torque capacity up to 25N/CM. To help the robot accurately determine the speed and direction, the motor has built-in photoelectric encoder which also puts the motor in idle mode when it stalls, preventing motor strain.
Guide your robot in three different modes
Connect Mi Robot Builder to the app via Bluetooth and watch it come to life. Drive the robot by sliding your finger across the screen, use on-board soft button to explore your surrounding and more.
*App comes in both iOS and Android
Program without writing a single line of code
Give intelligence to your robot without even connecting to a computer. You can simply drag and drop complex command code to the robot right from your smartphone. You can even learn how to program through a series of tutorials on the Mi Robot Builder app.
CPU: ARM Cortex Mx 32-bit processor group
Frequency: 108MHz (highest)
Bluetooth support: Yes
2.4G wireless: Yes (connection sensor)
Wireless Wi-Fi: Yes (Type-C to Wi-Fi adapter support)
Battery: 11.1V/18.3Wh lithium battery
Adapter: 14V/5V output, intelligent identification
Interface extension sensor: Yes
Wireless extension sensor: Yes
Infrared extension sensor: Yes (not included)
Ultrasonic sensor: Yes (not included)
Color sensor: Yes (not included)
Rocker remote control: Yes
Route planning control: Yes
Gyrometer control: Yes
Programming control: Yes
Mobile terminal programming: Yes
Android 4.3.0 or higher, iOS 6.0 or higher