- 【Cost Effective】 By eliminating the high retail markup, SainSmart is able to offer a sensible package with unrivaled quality in the entry-level space. The compact design allows Ender-3 to fit in the trunk of your car or even back seat, while still providing 6x more build volume than other entry-level printers.
- 【High Precision & Noiseless】 The CNC-machined Y-axis mounting slot ensures highly precise positioning of the printer head. V-slot POM (polyoxymethylene) wheels allow the nozzle to glide smoothly and silently.
- 【No Clogging or Warping】 Our patented extruder design greatly reduces the risk of a clogged nozzle. There's no need for printing tape or glue due to the incorporation of a new viscous platform sticker. MK-10[thread M6]
- 【Fast Heating & Resume Print Feature】 The heated bed can reach its operating temperature in just five minutes. The printer is shielded by its power supply from voltage spikes and power outages. If electrical power is lost, prints can be resumed from the last layer, saving time and reducing waste.
- 【Semi-Assembled】 This easy-to-setup kit comes partially assembled, allowing you to learn about the basic construction of 3D printers as you finish putting it together. A fun STEM educational experience in mechanical engineering and electronics.
SainSmart’s latest Creality3D series printer is specifically designed for hobbyists, tinkerers, and the curious. As the premier
entry-level 3D printer on the market, the Ender-3 kit includes everything you need to learn about 3D printing. Brought to you
by the creators of the CR-10, the Ender-3 delivers professional-grade results in an affordable package. Get your hands on one
and unleash your creative side!
WHY CHOOSE SAINSMART?
As an industry leader since 2010, SainSmart offers a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty on 3D printers, so you can rest assured that your purchase is protected.
Contact us for professional solutions recommendations and expect a qualified response within one business day. Buy with confidence!
Printing Technology: FDM
Printing Accuracy: ±0.1 mm
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Layer Thickness: 0.1 to 0.4 mm
Nozzle Speed: 180 mm/s
Compatible Filaments: 1.75 mm PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, MacOS
Compatible Software: Pro/E, Solidworks, Siemens UX, 3DS Max, Rhinoceros 3D
Compatible Formats: .stl, .obj, .mpt, .mpf
Ambient Temperature: 5 to 40° C (41 to 104° F)
Nozzle Temperature: 255° C (491° F)
Heated Bed Temperature: 110° C (230° F)
Connectivity: USB 2.0 connection, SD Flash
Power Source: AC 100-265V 50-60Hz
Overall Size: 440 x 410 x 465 mm (17.3 x 16.1 x 18.3”)
Auto Resume Print: Yes
Spool Holder: Yes
1 x Ender-3 3D Printer (LCD Screen, Power Supply, Spray Head Assembly, Spool Holder, Motors, Parts need to be assembled)
1 x Tool Box (50g Testing Filament Included)
1 x Screw Accessories Box
Step by Step Manual: