- Robobloq Qoopers is a STEM educational rotbot,composed by metal building module and electronic module, Qoopers will improve engineering and programming ability.
- 6 IN 1 Transformers,six basic forms with Li'l Guardian,Captain Alloy, Voyager,Dozer,Cavalier,Scorpoid , you can DIY more than six forms without external components,all metal block is compatible with Lego blocks.
- Qmind Plus electric board based on Arduino development,8 Auto detection port,more fun with external sensor and model.
- Scratch 3.0 based graphical programming,it's easy to use for starter. Python and Arduino Coding on PC MyQode software, it's for higher level coding.
- Multiple Modes with Qoopers,remote control mode,music mode, obstacle avoiding mode,emotion mode.
Start to Learn Robotics and Programming
Do you want to build your own robot, but hate the wriggling cables and rugged boards? Then you’ll like Qoopers. This is a metal block robot building platform with extensive DIY capacity, and made of anodized aluminium with a mature look. You can build your own robots with growing options of parts, and go endless with your imagination.
Before you start, pick the favorite character to begin with. Qoopers has 6 members, and each of them is different in look and functions. In addition, you can build any other forms as you want!
In “My Application” center, there is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 3.0. Not only can you control Qoopers in sequence, but also use variables and loop commands to create sophisticated programs.
Relax and just play! The ultrasonic sensor contributes to an obstacle avoiding mode. You’re not going to hurt Qoopers, or your furniture.
Qoopers comes with multiple emotions. Apart from the presets, you can define more emoji using the LED dots Matrix customizing interface.
Micro-Controller: Qmind plus (Mega 2560)
Communication: Bluetooth 4.0 or USB
Bluetooth Control Distance: 30ft
Mobile APP: Robobloq (Apple Store & Google Play)
PC Software: Robobloq (Windows, Mac, Linux)
Programming Environment: Robobloq APP (Scratch 3.0), Arduino IDE (C)
Input: 1x Button, 1x Ultrasonic Sensor with six built-in RGB LEDs
Output: 1x Buzzer, 2x RGB LEDs, 1x LED Matrix (14×10)
Batteries: 6 pieces AA batteries (NOT included)
Assembled Dimension: 9.7×8.4×6.5in (Maximum)
Total weight: 4.1lb
Please be noted, to control the robot moving, you need a smartphone or tablet. PC software is just for coding.
Thanks for understanding!