- STEM Education: Perfect choice for beginners (the age of 10+) to learn robotics, electronics and coding.
- One Kit, Two Robots: Build a Robot Tank or a Three-Wheeled Robot Car with this kit - Mechanical Building Block. This product is not affilated with or endorsed by LEGO. LEGO is a trademark of the LEGO Group of companies.
- Drag-and-Drop Graphical Programming: mBlock Software (Windows/macOS/Linux/Chrome OS) developed based on scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming and have fun.
- Easily Control & Assemble: Easy wiring, no soldering required, controlled by IR Remote Controller.
- Battery Requirements: 6 pcs AA batteries/1 pc 18650 7.4v, 2600mAh Lithium for Starter. Batteries are not included.
Makeblock is an open source construction platform that turns your ideas into reality, no matter what your idea is and however impossible it looks like.
More resource downloaded: http://learn.makeblock.com/en/starter-robot-kit/
What is Starter Robot Kit?
Starter robot kit, as its name shows, is a start for you to dip your toes in the waters of the robotics and maker world. With a set of beginner-friendly instructions, it takes you step-by-step on learning robotics, electronics and programming.
Enhanced Hands-on Ability
With heavy-duty mechanical parts, easy-to-use electronic modules like Me Orion, ultrasonic sensor, IR receiver (Bluetooth module), you can get an enhanced hands-on experience on building a robot tank or a three-wheel robot car that is programmable.
Easy but Powerful Makeblock
Starter Robot Kits is fully compatible with Makeblock which is a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 2.0 Open Source Code. It makes programming projects and interactive applications easier through simply dragging and dropping function blocks.
Support Scratch & Arduino Programming
Learning programming is way more fun when your code controls a robot. Based around an Arduino board, this kit will teach you all about programming a micro-controller board to control physical objects using sensors.
One Kit, Two Robots
Follow the detailed, beginner-friendly instructions to construct your choice of a robot tank or three-wheel robot car.
Modules in this kit all equipped with RJ25 ports for easy wiring. Just by connecting the modules together, robots can be built in a really quick way. All the wiring is simple and very clear.
System & Device Requirements
PC device: MC OS | Windows 7 or above | Windows XP | Chrome OS | Linux
Mobile Device: Not Support
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via email@example.com.