- Proudly presented by Makeblock, a global leading brand in STEAM education solution that has integrated in 140+ countries.
- Don't judge it by size, he is a real robot that has many modes to play with, like obstacle avoidance, line-follow and etc. It is easy to build within 15 mins and can be controlled by remote or smartphones through Makeblock App (iOS/Android). Suitable for age 8+.
- It's up to you to decide if you wants to follow the guide or DIY it with your own imagination to make your mBot completely differ from everyone else, You can also upgrade it by purchasing the add-on package of mBot to DIY more forms of mBot.
- Code it from all platform, the mBlock Blockly App (iOS/Android) is a great place to train the logical thinking for new coders. The advanced mBlock software (Windows/MacOS/Linux/Chrome) is one of the most popular entry-level coding platform with more than 450,000+ users that helps you to bring your creativity into reality.
- Battery Requirements: 4 pcs AA batteries or 1 pcs 3.7V 1800mAh Lithium for mBot and CR2025 coin battery for Remote. Batteries are not included.
Compared to the previous verison, mBot V1.1 with a casing specially designed for protecting main control board, which is atomized to safeguard children’s eyes from the glare of the onboard LED.
Better Auxiliary Wheel
The ball omni-directional wheel of previous version is replaced by a mini nylon caster wheel that performs better when moving to any direction and dramatically reduces the little clack sound caused by a steel ball.
Contracted But Not Simple
Contains 38 assembly parts that can be assembled in 10 minutes and color-labeled RJ25 ports for convenient wiring, making sure more time can be spent on programming and creativity.
Drag-and-drop graphical programming software mBlock developed based on Scratch 2.0 provides a quick way to learn programming, control the robot, and realize multiple functions from the robot.
Fun, and Fun
mBot is all about fun and creativity. It comes with various basic pre-assembled options, including obstacle-avoidance car, line-following vehicle, remote control car, and can be used in multiple games like balloon bursting game, soccer playing, sumo, and etc.
NOTE: mBot V1.1 – STEM Educational Robot Kit come with 1 pc IR remote control as a gif
1x Route Map
1x Battery Holder
1x IR Controller
1x mCore Case
1x USB Cable
1x Screw Driver
1x Me Line Follower
1x mBot Li Battery Shell
1x Mini Caster Wheel
1x Me Ultrasonic Sensor
2x 6P6C RJ25 Cable
4x Screw M2.2 x 9
4x Brass Stud M4 x 25
6x Screw M3 x 25
8x M3 Nut
15x Screw M4 x 8
Package Size:21.50 x 18.00 x 10.2 centimeter
Package Weight:1.003 killogram