- Full manufacturer's warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator's original wood frame
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process.
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming.
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints
Leaving our competition a step or two behind, these new features are only available on the new FlashForge Creator Pro:
The new front door comes pre-installed, and has been re-designed to provide easier access to prints.
The new injected PC top cover comes in one solid piece, making it stronger and more effective at regulating temperature.
The new, larger platform adjusting screws have been re-engineered for easier use.
The new extruder wiring router can protect wiring from wear and tear efficiently
What’s in the box?
The Creator Pro
2x spool holders
2 spools filament(N.W.:1 kilogram per spool, material and color are randomly selected)
2x spare blue platform stickers
2x filament guide tubes
Screw drive, screws, Allen Wrenches and 2 spare Teflon tubes in accessories bag
Power Supply Cable
Injected PC top cover
1 x 16GB SD card (contains software, test sample files and operation manual)
Software: ReplicatorG, FlashPrint, Simplify3D
Compatibility: Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Print from SD card or over USB cable
Input file type: STL, gcode, x3g
Printing Build envelope: 225 x 145 x 150 mm
Build volume: About 5 liters
Layer thickness: 0.1-0.3 mm(adjustable)
Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
Materials : Works well with 1.75 mm ABS and PLA.